Hello readers, I'm Chef Brian. I am going to be in Frederick, MD for at least the next few years, and cant wait to hit the restaurant scene! I plan to make it to every one in the downtown area at least once during my stay here, and to rate them all on my 30 pt. scale. On the right side of the screen I will be keeping track of my favorite 10 spots, this list will be ever-changing as I have yet to set foot into one of the many dining establishments. This should be fun!
Friday, February 14, 2014
My First Week
This week I had the pleasure of patronizing quite a few of the local restaurants and bars. After calling it quits unpacking the moving boxes, my partner and I made our way to the promenade along side Carroll Creek. It was Super Bowl Sunday and the game was underway, so the streets were eerily empty. We settled upon Hinode because... well hey, you have to start somewhere! The next day we went to Beans & Bagels, Coffee House and Restaurant for breakfast. Since then, we have gone to Wags Restaurant, and Cafe Nola. Overall this first week in our new home has been an all out success, the eating has been good, and so have all the people I have met. My next few posts will be a more in depth look at my experience at each of the establishments mentioned above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment